Saturday, July 9, 2011

16WEEKS OUT. GAMEPLAN

Suffered a few set backs early in the year that caused me to post pone 2shows. First setback was a health issue. The Second one was a back injury in april that put me out 7weeks which im currently still feeling pain from. Come from a boxing family so its in my blood to get back up. So now here we are! 16weeks out from the Border States Classic.The official start of contest prep kill mode. Could be in better shape, but im a good shape to be 16 weeks out. My goal is to bring top notch conditioning and bring striated glutes to the stage for my first time. Im doing 45min Liss cardio a day dont expect to double up sessions for about 6weeks. My dieting approach is a ketogenic style diet. Good fat sources with no direct carb sources. only indirect carbohydrates from fiberous veggies and nuts. with that....LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment